In My Pocket Bamboo Hut with Panda Family

In My Pocket Bamboo Hut with Panda Family Reviews



Other Picture


In My Pocket Bamboo Hut with Panda Family Feature

  • This pint-sized Jungle In My Pocket play set flips open and unfolds to reveal the interior of a cozy family home
  • Includes 1 mom and 2 tiny babies for her to care for
  • Also includes a collectors sticker of the whole family
  • Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 4 Years and Up

This darling Jungle In My Pocket family huts playset is sure to provide hours of imaginative play!  It includes a Panda mom and her two babies!

  • Jungle In My Pocket Family Huts Playset
  • Includes Panda mom and her two babies
  • The doors and roof opens wide
  • Cozy interior with plenty of room to play
  • 5 piece set
  • Collector stickers
  • Recomended for ages 4 and up


Visit Store Now !!

Detail Products

Detail Reviews




Aug 22, 2011 06:34:04

0 comments:

Post a Comment